[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Ascension. The BIG question...

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Ascension. The BIG question...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:35 pm
Citibank JesusPosts: 173Location: BostonJoined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:19 am

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:48 pm
Forklift OperatorPosts: 25Location: TXJoined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:01 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:09 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:42 am
Safety InspectorPosts: 415Location: Boston, MA (US)Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:28 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:23 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 413Location: Fairhope, ALJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:49 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:27 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:45 am
Safety InspectorPosts: 415Location: Boston, MA (US)Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:28 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:27 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:40 pm
from talking with various members of W23 you guys are working on a list of items to save for ascension.

I started a flow sheet with two objectives in mind:

a. gather items that will help in leveling faster
b. gather items that i needed to get all the way to final quest again for another ascension.

I realized that until the final quest is complete that we don't know what all we need to collect to complete an acsention. I am also assuming that you guys are only collecting for the neccessary quest to get you to the next ascension again and skipping the unessarrry quest.

am i off in my thinking of whats coming up?

anyhow, I am interested learning more of what you guys are planning.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:11 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 163Location: Warehouse 23Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:00 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:59 am
Posts: 16Location: AustraliaJoined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:24 am
Ok, Just a few things I thought i'd point out -
Firstly with the buffs we all seem to be reading them very detailed, maybe jick has not taken into account the current descriptions of buffs and will rectify them upon the addition of accension.
As pointed out by ascending a multiple amount of times and gaining characters skills and buffs you would be able to do everyhting yourself from level one. Maybe a restriction on buffing will apply - for example if you take ode from you At and become a TT you could not use your ode buff until you hit level 10. this is still giving an additional bonus to the character but also ensuring player co-operation, as a game where interaction is no longer required... well yeah not too much fun...
Another thing was most ppl seem keen on taking ode over through accension u was actually planning on polka... but that was just me

Offline Profile