[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Daily Strategies

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Daily Strategies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:12 am
Safety InspectorPosts: 415Location: Boston, MA (US)Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:28 am
Hey... So I'm wondering what variations there are in daily strategies. I'm talking diet, exercise, socializing, what have you. I'll go through mine:

Diet:
3 pickles and a pie
7 Slap & Tickles and a bloody beer (with ode, and not all at once)

Adventures:
Mostly at the shore these days. That seems to be the best place to gain stats. Sucky items, though, except for the umbrellas.

Social:
I always /listen to /trade. I used to lurk in /newbie, but my head a splode. So I now generally in /normal and occasionally pop over to /newbie for amusement. Also, /clan is pretty nice, if a bit underutilized in general.

Also, I spend WAAY too much time playing. I gotta get some photo gigs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:57 am
My daily strategy is a bit less efficient but it saves me meat, which is useful in the long run. I eat 2 ramens and the rest hotwings, this makes for cheap adventures. I usually only drink 1 beer (shot on myst days) and salty dogs (best value for meat) with ode of course. I then spend my 160+ adv battling yetis with lots of polka, emp, leash, and my leppie :). This nets me around 200k+ every day and with ramen being cheap for a pasta like me, hotwings and salty dogs, I make a lot of meat. Myst days it is different, shot, slap n tickle, hole in the sky with the ol volleyball. I'm usually always in trade and constantly /listen clan, not that any of my clanmates are ever in there. Sometimes i message /newbie whilst in trade to see if anyone wants to give me a deal, but i usually never actually go into newbie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:43 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 163Location: Warehouse 23Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:00 pm
Well, I've had the same diet for basically ever:
- 2 Hell Ramen
- 1 Key Lime Pie: now, Pete's my only friend, but I used to base it on recent DD activity
- 1 Imp Ale
- 7 Horizontal Tango or Roll in the Hay, depending on whether my Muscle or Mysticality is lower on a given day.

I used to adventure on the Peak for Meat, with the Hole on stat days, but I have recently decided to do the Shore from here on out. Gotta work that Moxie harder.

I mostly prefer to hang out in /trade, but I've been spending time in /newbie lately, looking for Mr. As. Always listen to /clan: we actually used that, recently. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:08 pm
PlutocratPosts: 994Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:25 pm
2 Hell Ramen, 1 ISEBB
6 ESBMs, or the appropriate umbrella drink on stat days

30k meat to the Hall of Jarlsberg (or appropriate stat day)

Take my 25lb BFV (Thankee, Xandria/Sandry/etc) out to the Hole in the Sky and kill kill kill.

At some point I will have an analysis of when one should switch from HitS to the Shore other than 'when adventuring becomes a chore to be finished quickly.'

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:52 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 413Location: Fairhope, ALJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:49 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:26 am
Posts: 63Location: Cincinnati, OHJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:06 pm
I usually eat 5 boring spaghetti, drink 6 salty dogs and 1 ice cold beer. I almost always take by baby gravy fairy with me. Lately I have been adventuring to the sleazy back alley about 1/3 of my adventures (for webs), 1/3 of my adventures to the Kitchen(for noodles & spices), and the other 1/3 either to the orcish frat house or level 3 of the menagerie(for Booze). The I sell what I dont need, to buy boring spaghetti and donate to Sneaky Pete, and put the items I need for ascension in my closet. I usually get elemental, empathy, phat loot, and polka...and sometime Ill kill a few yetis or do the DD, depending on what I feel like doing that day.

~my mom
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:43 pm
Posts: 218Location: Cape Town, South Africa (where God smoked a doobie on the eigth day)Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:35 am
Greetings

3 Bat Wing Chow Meins, plus 7 Fuzzbumps and 1 Fine wine was my daily meal while I was chasing down my clan leader's level. Since I am now at the same level as he is, I will probably eat:

3 pickles + 1 Tofu Chow mein, 7 Fuzzbumps + 1 fine wine... at least until my pickles run out.

Now that I have the 300 pound familar trophy I will go back to the shore. I have more stars and lines than I know what to do with (and yes, I know what to do with them).

Cheers