[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Welcome all.

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Welcome all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:18 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 163Location: Warehouse 23Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:00 pm
Well, this place is brand new, and not everybody who ends up here will be familiar with who we are, and what we do.

So, here are some fun facts about Warehouse 23:
Philosophy:

I originally set the place up after the fall of Rivendell, where I learned how a clan should never, ever work. I just wanted to help out my friends who lived around here - to date, a good portion of our clan lives in the same town.

We have several fundamental clan rules:
- No warfare.
In my considered opinion, clan warfare is a complete Meat sink, and being wealthy is no excuse to throw good money away, after bad. Unlike PvP, it can't actually get you anywhere. And it's bad for business. :)

- No babysitting.
I don't believe in making up complicated rules about the stash, and then watching everybody like a hawk to make sure we're not robbed. Instead, I only let in people that I would trust with complete karma immunity.

Note that we have recently added a secondary clan, in case there are newbies who would like to audition: Warehouse 23B. No takers as of the time of this post, but if we get any, the place is fully equipped, and I'll outfit the stash if anybody actually joins, (besides Warehouse multis). I don't want to turn away good people, for the sake of security. :)

- Ascension, Ascension, Ascension.
Our primary purpose *as* a clan was originally to ensure that all members were able to Ascend. At the time, I thought it wasn't that far off, figured we needed to band together to make sure that everyone would make it in time.

As of right now, everybody in the clan is powerful enough that they could do it alone, which is why we're expanding. We're set: now is the time to move even further.

I want to meet people who would make good members, come reset and the new KoL world. Or if not actual members, at least allies. I realize plenty of cool people have their own clans and plans for the times ahead - we can work together, even if we aren't all wearing the same colors, or running things exactly the same way. :)

Well, that's all that really comes to mind, for now. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:16 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:57 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:07 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:49 pm
Posts: 8Location: EnglandJoined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:07 am

tubby
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:19 am