<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Interest in joining warehouse 23

Would you like me to be a part with you ?

Yes
27%
[ 7 ] 27%

No
73%
[ 19 ] 73%

Total votes : 26
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:43 pm
i would like to be put up into Consideration in join w23 , could this be a pole of your opinion,
Snovak ,
p.s im online more then 7 hours a day.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:02 pm
Posts: 185Location: Everywhere, always.Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:21 am
Snovak wrote:
i would like to be put up into Consideration in join w23 , could this be a pole of your opinion,
Snovak ,
p.s im online more then 7 hours a day.

I would like to be put up for (you aren't being put up inside anything..that I know of) consideration (not a proper noun, no capital C required) to join (I would have added more glorifying adjectives here, but hey, personal preference) W23. This is a poll asking(?) your opinion.

Snovak,
P.S.--I'm online more thAn seven (less than ten, spell it out) hours a day.

There. Still not perfect, but better. Now I'm guessing English is not your first language, so I'm going to be a little forgiving... however, as far as I know, solicitations for membership are not welcome anywhere, and that includes here.
</flaming troll streak>

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:30 am
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 413Location: Fairhope, ALJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:49 pm
I GLUB J00 SYLPH!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:32 am
Posts: 8Location: EnglandJoined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:07 am
I WANT 2 JOIIN WHAREHOSE 2THREE!

Ok??!

tubby
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:33 pm
Ok , well your right english isnt my first language , French is .
whatever i just want to become friends with you guys , you dont have to put up a hard show .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:03 pm
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am
Laissez-moi mettre ceci dans une manière que vous pourriez comprendre alors. Nous n'acceptons pas de nouveaux demandeurs. Nous n'acceptons pas des personnes juste parce qu'ils veulent se joindre. Nous acceptons des personnes parce que nous aimons le temps de dépense avec elles. Généralement, elles apportent également de bonnes contributions au jeu. Nous n'acceptons pas des personnes parce que le prier et ne parlons pas en faveur.

(PS - thank god for the babel fish)

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:09 pm
XD

... Gads, even I know you don't ASK to join W23 - they tell YOU.

Sure was a surprise to find out that I was 'invited' to be an affiliate member tho. :3

*dances*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:35 pm
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am
AFAIK, only one person has ever asked to join and been accepted. But then again, his player ID is 1...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:44 pm
Posts: 714Location: Inside the beltwayJoined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Apparantly that's up to two now. :P Although technically he didn't ask, he wished...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:19 pm
I love how that's throwing everybody off. But let's clear it up at least for you guys: Der Zilla was already in this clan. ;) I'm assuming that's who you were referring to, I'm just deleting the buttload of other requests. Somewhere in the wishing well thread Marshall laid out a good plan for getting into W23 though if you're really interested.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:06 pm
Posts: 12Location: LondonJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:38 pm
Marshall said:

If you want to be in Warehouse 23, be good for the game. Be active in the game. Get noticed. Befriend several of us. Hang out with us. Work on projects with us.

Easier said then done, :?
Meh, I'll do my best :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:42 pm
Posts: 714Location: Inside the beltwayJoined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Trog Dor wrote:
I love how that's throwing everybody off. But let's clear it up at least for you guys: Der Zilla was already in this clan. ;) I'm assuming that's who you were referring to, I'm just deleting the buttload of other requests. Somewhere in the wishing well thread Marshall laid out a good plan for getting into W23 though if you're really interested.

Gah, what happens when I can't verify my assertions...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:46 pm
Ok

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:02 pm
as much as we would all love to join warehouse 23 clan, we know we can't, it's for the 1337 of the 1337...so we're not getting in...besides, kol university is so much easier to get into...it's almost the same...and warehouse 23 doesn't want any new members...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:14 pm
shakai86 wrote:
as much as we would all love to join warehouse 23 clan, we know we can't, it's for the 1337 of the 1337...so we're not getting in...besides, kol university is so much easier to get into...it's almost the same...and warehouse 23 doesn't want any new members...

Ehhh. work your way up, bud. Keep contributing to the clan - helping. :3

I'm getting a kick out of mall-farming stuff for ppl who're collectors and donating most of the funds to clan (and to ye olde meat sink shrines) XD

Funny to see that I've surpassed the 'Clan leader in level. But ... I'll work on it. :3

Offline Profile