Author Message

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Making KoL playable with little time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 11Location: OregonJoined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:08 am
With lots of work and finals here, I haven't had much time for KoL. I started over winter break and played around 16 hours a day, got obsessed, and now I play an hour every 3 days or so.

Is there a good wayt to make KoL still enjoyable, even if you only play it for a small amount of time? Thanks!

-Adali 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:06 am
Posts: 6Location: MassachusetttsssssJoined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:59 pm
Yeah well, 5% of my time is actually playing, the other 95% is in chat, forums, and doing random stuff with links in the game...

Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 7 hours
Page 1 of 1
2 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum