[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Grr

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Grr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:46 am
I vaguely remember someone mentioned it had been deleted. on the whole affair.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:09 pm
Posts: 25Location: Chicago, IL /Madison, WIJoined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:01 pm
Yeah, that's a very important thread. There were really two people who were pivotal in the public breaking (sorry, HotStuff) of the Canadia land (if I may be so bold): me, because i discovered poutine in the mall and was the first to publicly announce its existence, first in /trade and then in the forums; and Phil, who made public the nature of the exploit (we knew it was an exploit from Skully's post in my thread, but we didn't know how). Well, if there's a way to recover it outside of Search, i'd be interested. That, along with the Wand of Nagamar craze and the trivial bug i found, are really my only claims to KoL fame. :)

Trog - I know you said you were working on inserting some narrative into the History - what have you been working on lately? I would be willing to dig up and write on anything you've got on the back burner. I have been looking a little into old clans, this is something i've become pretty interested in. I think it's important and could be overlooked in an "official" (Jick-based, rather than player based) history. Old players, too. Have you interviewed any old-timers? (I want to pump some old folks for info, but i don't want to hit the same people you have. :D )