|Covert Crimbo Gift-Giving Guide
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Turing [ Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:28 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Covert Crimbo Gift-Giving Guide|
As a collector, I have examined the Covert Crimbo gifts, and this is a list of what you could send to people so they can at least have one of each as souvenir.
You'd need to send:
- one mug (for collection)
- 2 wines (one collected, one consumed)
- one poster (for collection)
- 3 baskets (one collected, two used, which yields enough items to collect/consume)
- 4 jam collections (one collected, 1 used to collect items inside, 1 used to make toast to collect, and one used to make toast to consume)
- several (maybe 4) bath ball sets (to be sure they get at least one of each type of ball, plus keep a set for collecting)
Of course, anything above this will probably be well-received.
If you are feeling extra generous (and especially if your Crimbo Buddy is a newer account and missed St Sneaky Pete's Oyster Day), a couple more baskets would be good to get the Fake Plastic Grass outfit, plus one fake plastic grass for collecting.
(This info is based on what the wiki says comes from each item)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group