<  The Floating Log  ~  Idiania's woes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:43 am
Posts: 63Location: Cincinnati, OHJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 am
I just got back from the biggest Sales Meeting of the Campbell's Soup company ever. I missed all of you and thanks to Marshall for babysitting.

I just wanted to give a post to tell you all about my woes and why I haven't been on so much.
Three weeks ago I came down with a pneumonia and sinusitus and had it for two weeks. I have been with my BF of 2 years and we have finally hit the "He doesn't want a relationship that's so serious phase" I am devastated. If any of you know me and to those who don't: I am kind and jovial spirit. This was a knockback. On top of that I am going for a major promotion in my company that is causing me more stress. I just found out my brothers seisures were diagnosed as a form of epilepsy. I just have a whole bunch on my plate. I am sorry I haven't been around or as talkative. For those that pray, give me a hand or two together... I really need it.

Thanks for the support.

Idiania aka Indy aka Dani'

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:16 pm
*hugs*

I understand where you are coming from - life events like these are never fun.

I've been dealing with a series of them myself for a while - some of you guys know some of the details, but the key events are mainly over with at this time, and I'm just dealing with the long, drawnout aftermath.

Things are tough now. But they will be better. And if you need a shoulder to lean on or an ear to tug, go right ahead and use mine.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:32 pm
Citibank JesusPosts: 173Location: BostonJoined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:19 am
*hugs* Sorry things are so stressful right now. I hope things work out well. You've got my good wishes and whatnot.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 185Location: Everywhere, always.Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:21 am
That's a whole list of things that are More Important than Hanging Out Online. I bring for you the sympathy. I made it myself, just for you.

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 63Location: Cincinnati, OHJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 am
Best kind made!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:45 pm
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 163Location: Warehouse 23Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:00 pm
*hugs*

I hope things get better soon.