|Page 2 of 2|
|Author:||blackbeltduck [ Fri May 05, 2006 4:08 am ]|
Zomg Rye invasion! w00t!
|Author:||Turing [ Fri May 05, 2006 7:49 am ]|
May as well...
1. How did you first discover the Kingdom of Loathing?
Like Blythe said, from BBspot.com. It was a daily link, which I ignored until two days after it was posted. I now regret it. Closing in on two years of playing, and not once been bored of the game.
2. What is your signature character class?
Seal Clubber. Started out as one, will end up as one. It's simply the funniest class KoL has to offer.
3. What has been your greatest accomplishment so far?
My collection of Tiny Plastic people. Gotta love them.
4. What, if anything, has blown up in your face?
The very first time I ascended it was as a HCO Turtle Tamer. Being the idiot I am, I took my Coffee Pixie instead of a stat familiar. Boy, did that take forever...
5. What has been your most ambitious project to date?
I'd say it has to be my forum avatar thread. (Wow, it just reeks ambition out the ass, doesn't it? [/sarcasm]).
6. What aspect of KoL has thwarted you at every turn?
The market. It's been berry berry bad to me.
7. What is the one thing you would change about KoL if you could?
The patch of grass to the right of Cobb's knob. It's too squiggly and disrupts the harmony of the plains.
Oh, and to be able to put stuff from Hagnk's in the mall, and to buy stuff from the mall using meat from Hagnk's.
8. What is your favorite joke or reference in KoL?
Alphabet giant attacks. I always find myself singing Tom Lehrer's "Silent E" while adventure at the castle.
9. What brings you back to KoL night after night?
The hopes of new content. Even if it's just a trivial update. Those always make me happy. And the /c games channel.
10. How long do you think you will keep playing?
From the looks of it, as long as it's still running.
11. You get to have a Jick-made custom item. What is it?
Tiny Plastic Soylent Green. No doubt about it. Tiny Plastic Soylent Green is Tiny Plastic People!
|Page 2 of 2||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group