[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Old friends

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Old friends

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:30 am
Posts: 16Location: ohio :(Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:12 am
When I first started playing, I ran out and conned as many of my friends into playing as possible. I still show people the game any chance I get, but there was this group(mostly my original clan) who all started playing at roughly the same time as me, and we all kind of learned how to play the game together....of probably 25 friends and coworkers.....like three still play. How many of your original friends are still around?

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:33 am
Posts: 39Location: Glasgow, ScotlandJoined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:36 pm
the_postman #38028 introduced me to the game, he still plays though he's a bit of an eternal newb. Doesn't interact much ingame, he's more active in MechWarrior or something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:29 pm
Posts: 96Location: VirginiaJoined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:58 pm
The person who introduced me to the game was told that she was not welcomed in the game anymore because of some things that she did. I have a couple friends that I got started who live in Colorado. I only know of one who's definitely still active.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:34 pm
My other ride is Matt's MomPosts: 398Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:27 am
Blythe, myself, and a bunch of others came across from the forums at bbspot.com. I still think that most of them are still around in clan Monkeyblame.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 77Location: FloridaJoined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:26 pm
Some friends in my school started playing, and they got me to play also, but all of them have long since left the game. Now they all play WoW.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:23 am
Posts: 4Location: North CarolinaJoined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Blame it on MOJO!

I did get 4 more EQ buddys to play as well

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 83Location: Grover Beach, CAJoined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:38 pm
I heard of KOL through my GNE/Flickr friends, "Wormwood" being one name you guys "might" have heard of.. Many of us still play, and we still have a thriving clan (ten meat to whoever can guess the name)...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:53 am
Posts: 323Location: NC, USAJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:11 pm

"Mojojojo"
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:57 am
Posts: 16Location: ohio :(Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:12 am

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:06 am
Citibank JesusPosts: 173Location: BostonJoined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:19 am
I started playing when my whole bb did. Some of them are still around. You may have heard of ntopp, or DL, or perhaps Keypunch. Anyhow, Brunchma, our quasi-home base, is still a sort of semi-thriving community, in as much as it ever was. I left it because it was so idle. =\

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:25 am
Gulbenkian RecidivistPosts: 508Location: Shillong, IndiaJoined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:26 am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:10 am
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:36 pm
Posts: 71Location: It's up in the air right nowJoined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:11 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:23 pm
Posts: 67Location: Michigan, USAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:38 am
I caught a link from Little Fluffy Industries, and am therefore here for much the same reason as Sandry: Lore thought the game was funny.

Freaking Lore. I want more bandwidth theatre.

My first friend was Elarrina, and she and I are still doing what we were doing then- arguing about how to run a clan. My favourite initial clannies are all gone into the endless churn of turnover, unfortunately. But I think we've done a damn fine job of replacing them. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:15 am
Posts: 299Location: Cape Town, South AfricaJoined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:08 am
I got linked here by my local roleplaying society, and a lot of us joined and formed a clan (CLAWs). Of the original members (including Vultar and ShadowsLight, who have now retired), only myself and two others are still around.