[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - A Helper Window to increase loathing efficiency

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  A Helper Window to increase loathing efficiency

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:16 pm
Citibank JesusPosts: 173Location: BostonJoined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:19 am
Okay, all you need to do is take HotStuff's big block o' code, copy that into notepad. You're going to replace from here on in. You'll start by taking whichever is your class from the above list, and sticking that in above "Vacation:" You'll replace everything from under "Pickle</a> (3)" to just above "Vacation" with whichever excerpt you choose for your class.

Now you'll want to get out KoL and log on. Go to your inventory and pick out items you use often. Right click on "[use]" or "[eat]" or "[drink]" and choose "copy shortcut" or "copy link" depending on your browser. Now go up to the beginning bits which look like "<a href="http://67.18.115.2/inv_booze.php?which=1&whichitem=762" target=mainpane>ESD</a>" and substitute the items you're using. When you've picked out all the items you want, go back and do a manual replacement of the "http://67.18.115.2/" and the "target=mainpane" bits.

Feel free to refer back to the original often. :)

Now all you have to do is go and right click on "shore" in your browser and choose "save target as" or "save link target as" and then save it to your desktop or wherever's good so you can sort through it briefly. Now you're going to find one of those fun password hashes that you can stick in where the examples just say PASSWORDHASH.

Then all you do is save the thing and take the .txt out and replace with .html. At that point you can just open it up and see if it looks even remotely right.

And that's it. If you're having problems, all but that last bit with the hash can be done by someone else. Just let me know, and I'll get stuff together for you, if you like.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:52 am
Ruthless LeaderPosts: 413Location: Fairhope, ALJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:49 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:08 am
PlutocratPosts: 994Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:25 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:38 pm
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:37 pm
Citibank JesusPosts: 173Location: BostonJoined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:19 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:46 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:02 am

Last edited by Marshall on Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:11 am
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:51 am
Safety InspectorPosts: 415Location: Boston, MA (US)Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:28 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:56 am
Posts: 5Location: MilwaukeeJoined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:36 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:43 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:56 pm
Posts: 24Location: CornwallJoined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:37 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:06 am
MemberPosts: 150Location: Bumfuckia IowaJoined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:22 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:48 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:56 pm
I'm having the weirdest problem with buffs and the helper window.

If I buff somebody once (say, polka of plenty for 8 MP), I lose 8 mp and they gain 15 adventures of polka (like you'd expect).
If I do 2 or more buffs (I've tried up to 15 at a time), I lose the correct amount of mp (120mp in the latter case), but they still gain only 15 turns. Same thing happens when buffing myself.

Offline Profile