[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Warehouse23 • View topic - Wishing Well

<  Old Guesthouse  ~  Wishing Well

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:15 pm
Posts: 8Location: EnglandJoined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:07 am

tubby
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:01 am
Posts: 12Location: LondonJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:38 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:52 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:19 pm
Posts: 24Location: CornwallJoined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:37 pm
I agree it was a great idea!

It's helpfull for everyone and it's good fun (Some people were lucky enough to get Crimbo from it!)

Altho i havn't had my wish granted yet :(

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:32 pm
Posts: 8Location: Kennesaw, GAJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:23 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:39 pm
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:49 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 8Location: Kennesaw, GAJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:23 am
Ah, well, that would settle it for him, wouldn't it? I guess the hippy stench just got on their nerves and the guys in brown hurt the hippy. Badly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:19 pm
Posts: 15Location: MarylandJoined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:08 pm
Agreed. This well is simply a profound idea of absolute genius. :!:

It may look harmless, it may be harmless but it is there. This whole world was a conspiracy, we don't exists, it was all part of a greater plan. The hippo's plan.
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:33 pm
Posts: 871Location: Richmond, VAJoined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:34 am
/me steals DejandVandar's avatar... now I've got a hippo for christmas!

Oh, and Trog... your problem was that I requested a hippO not a hippY... the hippy you sent probably got rerouted to Amsterdam.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:42 am
Posts: 77Location: FloridaJoined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:26 pm
The Well has been closed now for a long time, and I was wondering if it would ever reopen? What is going to happen to those 46 wishes waiting to be answered and those in limbo? All of those involved in the project have made a mark in KoL, and have done some of the greatest philanthropy ever. I can imagine that it would be very difficult to run, with hundreds of wishes every day, and now with ascension it is even harder. But I would still like to see it reopen, or at least finish those wishes remaining. I thank all of you who donated and made it work, and you all have my gratitude.

Tips his hat and bows.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:07 am
*sighofsuckitude*

damnit, I've been meaning to do it forever. I'll get to it soon, I swear...

There's about 40-50 wishes remaining unanswered. Those need to go first, both to see what meat is left after them and in case anything from them ends up in limbo.

After that, we need to assess the remaining meat against the wishes in limbo. The wishes in limbo are there for a reason. They're hard. They're either expensive wishes we still wanted to grant, mechanics wishes we wanted to grant, etc...

It's a loose end I need to deal with. Feel free to pester me personally if you don't see it getting done.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:30 am
Posts: 323Location: NC, USAJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:11 pm
*pesters Fujiko just for the hell of it*

8)

"Mojojojo"
Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:23 pm
/em makes a wish

Offline Profile